Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Part 1: Morrison's Hot Summer

Di Natale: THE COUNTRY IS ON FIRE!
Morrison: I know.
Di Natale: WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!
Albo: Calm down, it's bad; but we're not going to die.
Taylor: That takes the heat off me, am I right?!
Morrison: I need to address the nation.

-

BOM: Australia is on track to break its hottest day in 40 years.
Australia: *groans*
SkyNews: It's totally nothing to do with climate change.
Latham: Of course it's not! fucking HIPPIES!
Bogans: YEAH! GO TO SCHOOL! FUCKIN' HIPPIES! 
Di Natale: THE COUNTRY IS ON FIRE!
Albo: I know, we're on it... I think?
Di Natale: ANIMALS ARE DY...
Penny: dying, we're aware, but there's not much we can do.
Folau: REPENT! God is angry with you sinners!
Penny: Remember that time you posed for the cover of a gay magazine?
Folau: *skulks away*

-

Albo: Didn't Scott say he was having a presser?
Houston: I'm so excited! 
Morrison: Australia! I have an important announcement in terms of legislation we've been drafting.
Penny: Oh, proper funding of the firefighting services!
Morrison: In the new religious freedom bill it will be easier for people to deny services to queers and Muslims...
Albo: ...Fuck. 
Penny: We're in the middle of a national crisis!
Albo: What the hell is he doing?
Houston: Yep, look at us go. Hillsong is gonna be rich!
Penny: You're a disgrace.
Houston: Joke's on you. Next, we're coming for your kids in school! 

-

Morrison: Guys, I'm going to Hawaii!
Albo: You think that's a good idea after what you just dropped?
Morrison: How good's a holiday!
Joyce: Why would it be a bad thing?
Penny: The. Country. Is. On. Fire.
Morrison: It's okay, I will sneak out and come back. Thoughts and prayers, mate! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Part 1: Morrison's Hot Summer

Di Natale : THE COUNTRY IS ON FIRE! Morrison : I know. Di Natale : WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE! Albo : Calm down, it's bad; but we're...